Digital Media Usage Agreement
Digital Media Usage Agreement
Hello Creatives! I’m so glad you’re interested in my digital art. Here are the super simple legal details that will help you know how to use them.
Digital Image Usage and Licensing
Images may be purchased and downloaded by contacting Bright Minded Media and requesting a license. Bright Minded Media will create an invoice and provide the requested files upon successful payment.
Bright Minded Media and Shaun Parkison grant the Purchaser a non-exclusive, non-transferable, perpetual limited-use license to download the photos subject to the following restrictions:
This license can be used for personal or commercial use; copyright, title ownership, and all rights now and in the future, remain exclusively with Shaun Parkison. There are no warranties on any of the photos, express or implied. Digital Media is provided ‘as is.’
Neither Bright Minded Media nor Bright Minded Media’s vendors will be liable for any third party claims or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of this license or buyer’s use of our digital products.
What you can do: Purchaser may:
· Display on personal websites and computers.
· Use the images in digital advertisements.
· Crop, scale, and/or rotate the image to fit Purchaser’s promotional needs.
· Overlay the image with Purchaser’s text, graphics, or pdfs.
· Make image prints for personal or commercial use.
· Use the images in mobile apps, web apps and video games.
· Use the images as app's icon.
· Use the images to promote your own business, products, and/or services on your website and social media channels.
What you may not do: Purchaser may not:
· Resell, relicense, sub-license, redistribute without express written permission from Shaun Parkison.
· Use the Digital Media in a pornographic, obscene, illegal, immoral, libelous or defamatory manner.
· Scan, copy, duplicate, distribute, or otherwise reproduce the images, to allow a third-party to use the images in any way.
· Use this purchase to promote photography styling related workshops, classes, flat lay tutorials/blog posts or any on or offline photography-related training.
· Incorporate Digital Media into trademarks or service marks. (You may overlay your own logo on the image, but the image itself MAY NOT be used as a logo.)
· Make available for download.
For GRAPHIC/WEB Designers & Social Media Managers:
· You may use the images as part of a graphic/web design project or social media account graphics for an individual PAYING client.
· You MAY NOT resell or freely distribute single images to your client, apart from a design project. Note that design projects are classified as digital or print projects that require MORE design elements than a single image, such as, a new website, social media design cover or print brochure.
· You MAY NOT create derivative products from the images such as digital templates, screensavers, printables, desktop calendars, wallpapers, art prints, mugs, calendars, clipart/vectors, invitations, or any such products, either for sale or to give away for free. For example, these products are typically posted and sold on multi-vendor websites like Society6, Etsy, Envato or Creative Market.
Shaun Parkison with Bright Minded Media retains all rights, license, copyright, title and ownership of all digital media.
Last updated 10/27/2023